Banning Issues

AKAWilky

Hello guys,

It has been almost a month since I was banned for fighting as a commander. I was on a 24 hour ban.... and guess what? I am not only ban from the one server, but now I am getting PB dropped from all of your servers. I have talked with PB and they say it is your servers and banning me. Look ... I have been very kind and not rude in asking to be removed from your ban or PB list ...

I have taken the time to post on your forum multiple times about this and now I am being PB dropped from ALL of your servers. Why? With PunkBuster Support they verified that my install and PBa and PBb are active and working properly. Additionally, I have checked and logged onto just about 50+ servers and only have this problem with your server... Please advise.

Help is needed....

AKA Wilky (Todd from St Louis)

your ingame name is akawilky?

they will look at the banlist to see if they can find you. If you were banned for being a fighting commander im sure it can be resolved.

I just went through all four of our ban lists, AKAWilky is not on any of them. Are you sure that AKAWilky was the name you were banned under?

He's having a problem that occurred after his ban was removed, PB issues. For now AKAWilky, I suggest you read up on our PB issues guide under the Tutorials and Guides section of our forums.

In the mean-time, I'm going to search for some answers :D.

yea that ban was lifted a LONG time ago. sorry to hear you are still having problems. hop on our vent server and connect while an admin is on. we can watch the server and see why you are being dropped, and tell you what we see.

Back