Banned

Munqaxus

I accidentally posted message in the chatbox and should have posted it here. Sorry about that.

Hello. I play on your servers all the time but I think I might have gotten banned off of it for some reason? If I did something to get banned, I apologize. I play on a bunch of different servers and may have done something your server doesn't permit that others ones do? Either that, or punkbuster is causing problems?

Hello Munqaxus, do you remember which server you were banned from so we can look into this further?

I would guess it is the 64 man Suez. But I really could be wrong. However that is the one I have bookmarked.

I checked all 4 of our servers and your not banned on any of them. My guess is your PunkBuster isn't functioning properly. Read our PunkBuster guide under the 'Tutorials and Guides' section. If you have any further issues, please give me a PM.

Oh heck, I just realized something. My nick in BF2142 is Morkeleb, not Munqaxus. Sorry about that. :( I use Munqaxus for most of the games I play on.

No problem, I'll report back shortly.

I don't see any names under 'Morkeleb' on any of our servers. Try that guide I posted earlier and report back via PM. :).

Ok, I'll do that. (I really didn't think I had done anything, but it was only doing on TBG servers).

Ok, I updated punkbuster manually and did a complete reinstall of the game. I'm still getting punkbusted off of TBG 64 man Titan server maps. My nick on BF2142 is Morkeleb. Not sure what is happening?

I was reading MacN8r post about him being banned and it sounds exactly that same as me. I'm getting the blank punk buster screen also, just like him...

i can verify that you are not on the Titan maps Ban list. You might want to get on our ventrillo server and talk to an admin as you join. we can watch for a PB error message.

I agree with roth. I'll send you the Ventrilo info in a PM.

Sounds good, it will probably be tomorrow or the next day before I have enough time to get on. Nov 11 or 12. Thanks for all the help and info so far!

Whatever works man and no problem! See you soon :).

Back