banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperThreat

Hey guys:

Went to join your server (64.34.185.177 Highway Tampa) and it said I was banned for exessive teamkilling. I don't know how this happened because FF is off?~?

I'm still new to 2142 but I play by the rules and your server is the only one that runs highway tampa 24/7

P.S. Know where I can get a good 2142 sig? I did a google search but all that came up was stats and forums talking about sigs. :(

oh well, sorry about the tk I don't know what happened. I usualy just hang out on the titan and shoot / repair the guns :)

or throw down mines

HyperThreat is my in game name which sometimes has the tags [2142] HyperThreat because my son plays and i forget to take off the tags.

someone will look into finding out the reason you being banned.

And no i dont know where you can find a nice 2142 sig maybe go to 2142-stats.com or something like that get yourself a signature with your stats on it or something...

You were banned for using the N word. Ban stays.

NO WARNING NOTHING JUST BAN?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

YOUR NOT THE ONLY SERVER IN THE WORLD BITCHES

FUCK YOU N------s

W----- POWER!!!

now ban me from your stupid ass website like a good little n-----.

Language cleaned up a bit by Falcon.

Did I call it or what? This person is nothing but an immature, uneducated, arrogant, pathetic excuse of a (lesser) human being.

And a lying sack of sh*t.

your son huh? Nice lie. You are just one of those little kids living in the suburb with a little penis...and too much of a pussy to say that in public cause you know you would get a beatdown...

Now just remember how you wanted to be unbanned so badly...like my bitch.
Peace

Wow. Throw a fit. Complaining about not being allowed to be racist?!? That's the dumbest argument I've EVER heard. "Free Speech!" Not on our server. OUR server isn't under the laws of the US of A, you complete idiot. OUR SERVER. Not some public server where anything goes. We pay for it. We run it. We own it. If I could give you a swift kick in the teeth, I would. The ban stays. Anyways, I'd like to see you go out in public, scream "niggers!" and not be arrested, have your ass beaten, or both. I wish there was an IQ number next to player names so we could just insta-ban all the stupid ones like you. Boondokk has spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back