Banned

Silver*ace*

Ok i got on a -[TBG]- server with Soulzz and i just spond and it popped up that i was banned and i only spond i didnt even get to play.(Suez, Tampa Titan)

well for starters, I along with others have kicked you in the past for not waiting in line. Second we saw you wearing our tags. Where did that come from? Who asked you to wear tags and impersonate us? You cant put TBG tags on and come to our server thinking you arent going to get banned. Care to explain yourself?

Im sorry i went through your survey thing cause someone told me to join with you guys i went and read the message and it said welcome bla bla bla and so i thaught i was i im sssssssssssssooooooooooooooo sorry for i didnt know i love the and respect the -[TBG]- severs and clan and think all your members are awsome i just thought i was in and if you send back could you tell me how i can join your clan correctly...Sorry for the misunderstanding.And i know i probly dont diserve it but plz.

What you received was a default message from the website when you REGISTERED TO THE SITE. This is what you received in your PM after registering

Welcome to TBG! The Home Of A True Born Gamer! Enjoy your stay!

If you are interested in recruitment, please see the forums
If you are looking for our servers or rent a server from us, check out on the menu
Also, we have some other good stuffs on our site that will keep you entertain! Have fun!

No where there says anything that you are allowed to join. Since we aren't jerks and it seems like it was an honest mistake, (everyone makes honest mistakes) I will remove the ban but take off those tags. I understand you are under the age of 18, so to be honest and blunt, you probably wont even be considered. But feel free to hang with us on the server and website at your discretion obviously. Ban will be removed tomorrow.

Yeah we need to edit that msg a little bit. No harm, no foul. Follow are rules and you're more than welcome to play with us on our server.

Back