Banned H1Z1 cheaters may be allowed back, if they publicly apologise

He could have set that in a lot less words.

"I'm sorry...that I got caught"

Fat, ugly bastard.

$200? he can just enter more food eating competitions and win that $ back...or is he banned from them too?

Last edited:
That's bullshit hack and you get banned but if you're lucky enough to get a public apology noticed we just might unban you. Hey daybreak don't worry i'll slap my self in real life no need for you get up.

"So I can hack for a few hours till i get caught, then act one hell of a youtube video and enjoy the game like normal people? Sure I'll try this hack"

a week goes by...

"Fucking hackers are ruining this game! I've die to hackers at least 15 times in the last 5 days, wtf!"

"So I can hack for a few hours till i get caught, then act one hell of a youtube video and enjoy the game like normal people? Sure I'll try this hack"

a week goes by...

"Fucking hackers are ruining this game! I've die to hackers at least 15 times in the last 5 days, wtf!"

They only allowed 5 TOTAL. No more. So there goes your Ace in the Hole.

The only thing that got him back on was the idea he was the first person to man up. I agree with most to just say fuck that guy but that's me. No remorse other than spending 200+ on the game? Hope he chokes on a ham sandwich

I hate your 140.10 Download and 8 ping...

" I only used hacks to find my friends and I didn't even abuse them" ...

" I was in Jamaica and my house was burglarized and all of my gaming accounts were compromised. When am I getting unbanned?"

Seriously?

Back