Banned from TBG Suez server

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0dicon

Was banned right as titan was exploding. Who and why I would like to know.

Thanks

rdx hopping is a no no. I think Lex brought on the ban, wait for him to post.

You RDX hopped after I kicked you once for doing it, during the games. I also issued multiple warnings to you and your teammates you and several of your teammates including Dfox, were also participating and were Kicked/baned for doing so.

however unfortunately your RDXing surpassed your teammates threefold, that's why you were banned and they were kicked.

If you would like to appeal the ban, we will lift it do so ONLY if you handle it professionally, and under the condition that you if you are caught again rdx hopping you will be bannished. .

Um... You've got the wrong guy?

This is my soldier name in game.----> M0DICON

I was not repeatedly kicked or warned or anything of the sort.

I do not rdx hop, so getting caught again will not be a problem.

I know what your name is in game, I banned you remember?

I did in fact warn your entire team to stop demo hopping because it was more than one person doing so, I ban people based on the combat log, I not only was killed by you in your titan from being demo packed, your RDX hopped I believe 3 or 4 of my teammates while they were escaping impending doom while exiting the PAC titan in a timely manner.

so here is the deal, You can one: never do it again. Even though you claimed you did not; I banned you for a reason and I dont ban people a moments whim. Only when there is considerable evidence.

However,

I am a man that gives everyone a second and sometimes a third chance.
(except traitors and terrorists)

-Appeal granted
-Ban Lifted

Thread LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back