Banned for possible aimbot.

McGrowler

Hey guys was lucky enough to catch why I was kicked/banned from your server tonight. Noticed it was for an Aimbot. To tell you the gods honest truth I wouldn't even know how to install one of those things...much less to hide it from PB. I have played many nights with some of you guys on multiple servers....the bigger ones being eFx and IZI as well as your own server. I have been playing with them (IZI's and eFx's)for quite a while and I am sure they can vouche for me. I'm flattered and disappointed at the same time. I would never think of cheating and thoroughly enjoy servers that get rid of true cheaters. I am however not one of them! How would I prove it to you? Tell me and I will gladly copy and paste or show you what I need too. Thanks for listening.
McG
PS THIS WAS ON SUEZ CANAL SERVER WITH DIRY-LEX.

Thanks roth for the reply. Any info as to what I can do to disprove this would be appreciated.

Thanks again
McG

not sure if what i say means anything lol, but hes a legit player.

ill talk to lex on vent tonight if hes on. maybe he hasnt checked the forum today.

With my deepest apology I am sorry for the miscontrusion. I talked it over with my fellow Head Admins and it was determined that although your gun barrel was suspicious your stats did not match a possibility for an aim bot, and Ill take your word for it that you dont know to install one lol,

However when I see a big red 2 next to someones name I usually let that account for anything I am unable to explain, and grant them more respect than the average player.

in other words "you have played battlefield longer than 2142 has been in existance, thus you knew the mechanics of the game long before 2142 started, thus your good shot is justified in my book"

once again apologies for the ban, thank you for playing in our servers, your always welcome. :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BAN LIFTED!

I played u the night you were banned; I thought your gun was a little too accurate. It is a little fishy when I die in 3 shots; but, the postion you were taking in the windows on the tiitan can dominate players coming in. Just keep in mind that other people are watching.

Hey guys,

Wanna say thanks for listening. I understand how it can be fishy...I've been there myself. Please by all means, watch me when you can. I have nothing to hide. I know we all have those days where everything flows and you kick ass,.....then there are those days when all you can do is have someone hand your ass right back to you. Thanks again, see you on the battlefield.......I'll be the one with ,SHOOT ME TBG, on my back.

PS, IF any of you are in or around Tampa FL....drop me a line.

Back