Banned for no reason???

Status
Not open for further replies.

willibonce

Hello

My name is willibonce leader and founder of THEONE Clan

Today i was playing on your suez canal server titan mod how ever having fun owning players me and 3 of my clan members after 5 to 8 rounds of playing we was winning and winning and for some strange reason one of your admins by the name of roth140 keeps dying and dying and it came to a time were one of my players was kick for ramming and he came back to the server and old me he was trying to land the transporter when another transporter was landing after he was on the ground ( u cannot ram wile u are landed and another transporter lands on top of your transporter?) any how all fine we keep playing we have all silos and attacking there titan on the opposite team was mr. roth140 i just started to barely fly out your titan. i was above silo 1 when i see a talon coming head on so i simply stayed hovering wile moving forward and tricked my shield on wile firing missiles then the talon was over me when i heard boom talon rammed me i never wen up or down i stayed on the same position i was moving forward in ( well your so call admin mr. roth140 really fast wrote on the screen theone please carry your self correctly or something to that effect well i was writing back at same time he wrote and i said((((( admin don't ram please )))) that's all i said roth140 reply ((( shut up theone banned ))) no warning its was his fault he rammed me if u have battle recorder please watch that battle so u can see who rammed who any how i got banned for no reason and it was inappropriate he addressed his self towards a simple remarks as i was only trying to follow the server rules and him as a admin should do the same? i hope please get back to me on this matter if he has a problem in getting owned and losing all the rounds please let him know he doesn't have to ban and as he wrote i was shouting at admin how in the world i can do that been on the opposite team????????? please respond to this complaint thanks

Took you 3 attempts to get my message....obviously someone is slow.

Now someone in your so called clan THEONE was banned and it was going to be removed by the end of the night. However, what ticked him off and me off is that you came in with another hash key. Hash key is not going to help you as you were banned via IP. If you got banned all you need to do is come here and talk nicely. Im going to UNBAN you because we are nice people and dont permenantly ban rammers accidental or not but next time take your threats somewhere else. I dont care who got your back whether your "allies" with DIG FIG PIG MIA CIA LA LA. We do perfectly fine on our own servers. Got me? Good.
Next time you are banned come on forums. Dont use a hash generator. They dont help. And next time you do use a hash key nobody will remove your IP from banlist.

Thread Locked.

[quote1220468624=willibonce]
Hello

My name is willibonce leader and founder of THEONE Clan

Today i was playing on your suez canal server titan mod how ever having fun owning players me and 3 of my clan members after 5 to 8 rounds of playing we was winning and winning and for some strange reason one of your admins by the name of roth140 keeps dying and dying and it came to a time were one of my players was kick for ramming and he came back to the server and old me he was trying to land the transporter when another transporter was landing after he was on the ground ( u cannot ram wile u are landed and another transporter lands on top of your transporter?) any how all fine we keep playing we have all silos and attacking there titan on the opposite team was mr. roth140 i just started to barely fly out your titan. i was above silo 1 when i see a talon coming head on so i simply stayed hovering wile moving forward and tricked my shield on wile firing missiles then the talon was over me when i heard boom talon rammed me i never wen up or down i stayed on the same position i was moving forward in ( well your so call admin mr. roth140 really fast wrote on the screen theone please carry your self correctly or something to that effect well i was writing back at same time he wrote and i said((((( admin don't ram please )))) that's all i said roth140 reply ((( shut up theone banned ))) no warning its was his fault he rammed me if u have battle recorder please watch that battle so u can see who rammed who any how i got banned for no reason and it was inappropriate he addressed his self towards a simple remarks as i was only trying to follow the server rules and him as a admin should do the same? i hope please get back to me on this matter if he has a problem in getting owned and losing all the rounds please let him know he doesn't have to ban and as he wrote i was shouting at admin how in the world i can do that been on the opposite team????????? please respond to this complaint thanks
[/quote1220468624]

banned for no reason eh?

your whole clan was acting like jackasses. one rammed his transport into someone on a tower, another put motion mines on the shield, then you ram me (which is fine it happens) but then you say this in the in game chat:

ban.png

now if you are a founder or whatever, you know better than to say that in game.

you WERE NOT banned for ramming. rams happen and with 300 some hours in a gunship i know it happens. your whole "clan" acted poorly the whole round. You ignored 3 server rules.

your post here is wrong. i was not dying a lot (30 and 5 i think), i never flew the transport that whole round. i watched your boy ram and bail out so i solo tv killed him to get the player name of who did it.

your next mistake is to appear right back on the server with a new hash. now what makes you dumber for that, i am in Vent with two founders and 5 senior members listening to this unfold. a founder went into CC and banned you (again) for hash gen.

if i see anyone with your "clan" tags act poorly on any server im adding you back to the list.

yep. So its a privilege for the unban. So thank FAST for being nice (Yes fasty thanky thanky!) and dont mess up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back