Ghost_JAC

User name: Ghost_JAC

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Ghost_JAC

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on [TBG] 60HZ | BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned May 15, 2021, 9:30pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. It was an all cap, and I towed a jet in uncap. Definitely at fault for this. My bad and my apologies. Got caught up in the heat of the moment with my chopper gunner. Been playing on this server for 8 years and its my first ban. I'll try harder in the future to remember the rule even when the team is winning with all flags. Would appreciate some grace!
Any additional comments you would like to add? Been playing on the server for 8 years. First ban for this.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Patience. This is being reviewed.

Ok thanks Irish. Wasn’t sure if it got lost below all the others.

This will be lifted. I am not at the console at the moment. I will lift it tomorrow if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Heed this warning though. We won't be as lenient next time.

Thanks Irish, appreciated. Yeah, I need to calm down in the heat of those moments when the steam roll is happening, I understand. Hopefully BF6 has RSP again and TBG can do servers for that game as well.

This will be lifted. I am not at the console at the moment. I will lift it tomorrow if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Heed this warning though. We won't be as lenient next time.
Hi Irish, just checking in. The ban hasn't been lifted yet...would you mind checking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back