Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhony_Be_Good_33

User name: Jhony_Be_Good_33

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Jhony_Be_Good_33

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 05/15/2021 3:48 pm central time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't know what admin banned me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. An admin was kicking me 7 times for no reason and then I get banned

Any additional comments you would like to add? I have a video as proof

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

No one has banned you, you are literally playing on the server right now. And no admin is on the server right now.

My guess, based on your IP location, is you are getting kicked due to high ping.

I have a video and my ping is 70 not because of packet loss, Can I send you the video?

Last edited:
May 15, 2021 4:00:03 pm who ever was banned for no reason, I am recording # # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM
May 15, 2021 3:57:58 pm I made a report in TBG page # # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM
May 15, 2021 3:57:33 pm many times someone kicked me,, why? cause I am too GOOD as sniper? # # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM
May 15, 2021 3:56:35 pm dont banned me for no reason admin GG # # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM
May 15, 2021 3:47:16 pm what retard? # # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM
May 15, 2021 3:45:35 pm recording, dont kick me # # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

If you are able to type.. why are you banning me for no reason in game.. then you are not banned.

You can be kicked for high ping or if the server is full and a TBG member or white listed player joins.

mi ping is fine.jpgI have been entering the server many times and then I could not enter because I was banned for 2 minutes, at this moment I can no longer enter, sorry for the inconvenience but my ping is fine, I will return to play the server later I appreciate your prompt response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back