Status
Not open for further replies.

FastMonkey88

User name: FastMonkey88

What is your in game ALIAS(es) FastMonkey88

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on (TBG) 60Hz ALL BF4 Conquest + DLC

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5/14. 12:45ishAM EST. (May 13, 2021 11:45:27 pm on your chatlog)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto Admin for Racial Slur

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was chatting about trying to stinger jets that were being pesky on Dragon Valley and typo'd the word "jets" triggering the auto admin.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I do apologize, it was an honest mistake/typo. I can't believe I didn't catch it, as soon as I realized what happened, I had one of those "oh you gotta be s***ing me, did I really just do that" moments.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

A head admin will review. Sounds terrible but your story looks like it checks out.

I know, I'm talking about the jews
! [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

May 13, 2021 11:45:27 pm

Appreciate it. I felt dumb afterwards lol.

Edit: I can see how by itself, it looks super bad but I was saying something like "Fire a rocket at them, ECM and hide behind a mountain". I thought Tuna was thinking that I was trying to tell him what to do, so I tried to clear up the confusion and boom, dumb dumb moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back