Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkeypie

User name: turkeypie

What is your in game ALIAS(es) turkeypie1

Which game is it? battlefield4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) turkey_pie

Server name that you were banned on ! ! (TBG) 60Hz hardcore all maps and ! ! (TBG) 60Hz all navel maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned wed, may 12 7:50pm for hardcore and i think may 10th for the navel server

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no clue for either

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I just got banned on the harcore server because the server was lagging and breaking like crazy so i said " WHAT IS HAPPENIGNIGNIGNIGNIG", im guessing it autobanned cause it thought i was saying the nword but if you see waht i typed in the context hopefully its obvious i wasnt saying anything racist, i never even thought of it saying the nword, and on the navel server i got autobanned too i think because somebody said a jew joke towards me then i said " wow, jew joke, so cool and edgy" or something just like that, maybe not word for word but basically that, im sure you can check, i guess cause i said the word "jew" it autbanned? even though im not using it in a bad way

Any additional comments you would like to add? If you are able to check all chat history yes, i crap talk a lot, but i never use and racist or racial language at all, so hopefully you can understand that i wasnt saying anything terrible on purpose, thanks for your help!

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

if theres any more info you need just let me know here i guess, first ban appeal, i was having tons of fun on the hardcore server so thats why im actually appealing, thanks again

May 9, 2021 5:44:25 pm jew jokes, damn, so funny and edgy ! ! [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

May 12, 2021 9:07:42 pm dude, tbg servers filters are dogshit, i got banned from one for calling a kid edgy when ! ! [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

May 12, 2021 9:06:05 pm i didn't see the racist message in chat if there were one

May 12, 2021 9:54:00 pm dude, i just frove a bike while dead, WTF IS HAPENNINGIGNIGNIGNIGNGINGING ! ! [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

With your above statements not sure why you are here, anyways a head/senior admin will review when available.

Last edited:
wdym not sure why i am here?
the first message im making fun of the kid making the edgy joke, im not making it, second message is explainging that and that the filter are trash for banning me and not him when he said the joke thats actually bad, the third message is because somebody was asking for a admin, i asked them why they are asking for one and a few people went off on me but they asked for admin cause someone said something racist and i didnt see it, and the last message i meant like if you are yelling WHAT IS HAPPENIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG, but i spammed the "ing" part not thinking its gonna make the nword, idk what you want but i hope its obvious im not being racist, and i know the hardcore server ban is auto but i also think the navel one is auto too

is there maybe a estimated time i can get someone to look at my appeal? i really want or get back on the hardcore server, thx

After reviewing the chat logs...

Your ban on the hardcore server has been lifted.

The ban on naval strike will stand. Any further infraction of this kind will result in a ban of all TBG servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back