Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingpin

User name: Kingpin

What is your in game ALIAS(es) KingsmanOGN

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on All of TBG servers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 08MAY2021/Or around this week, not sure.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not Sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Modded ReShade Version

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was going to play with some old friends, so I logged in after a while but I could not join, it was saying I was banned. Now as far as I remember, I used a modded ReShade intended for depth-access through multiplayer network, which basically allows me to use graphics mods like MXAO and RTGI. Was this somehow treated as a false positive? Or is it just not allowed to use ReShade at all?, or was there anything I did that was not mentioned?. Note that I started opening bf4 around this week so the exact date that I got banned might not be accurate at all.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Are you trying to connect using a VPN? This may be why you cannot connect.

I am not seeing a ban right now. I am still checking other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back