asdf222

User name: asdf222

What is your in game ALIAS(es) B00GS_BUT_BUDDY WWWWWWcowWWWWWWW UrMumLooooool

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG Main CQ

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5/7

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto, Killa

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Killa banned me on WWWWWWcowWWWWWWW, UrMumLooooool and has said it was in mistake. B00GS_BUT_BUDDY was banned for repeating something a player said so that the admins could ban that player.

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

May 7, 2021 11:01:16 pm??? he just said gas the jews

Not sure what you mean, he said.

Another player was spamming racist things and I believe he was trying to quote the top line here and auto-filter caught him. Beyond that, I don't remember what KILLA_U_IV said about it.

Last edited:
What account are you trying to appeal for? And which account is yours?
Sorry for the late response. I am appealing for all 3 accounts listed in the OP. They are mine. I am not trying to circumvent bans by having multiple accounts, I just like to stat whore and I cannot remember which servers I'm banned on, I hope you understand.

WWWWWWcowWWWWWWW and UrMumLooooool were banned by Killa for taking the chopper. My other account (https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/B00GS_BUT_BUDDY) was banned by the auto filter as stated above, I was trying to get the attention of the admin for another player being racist.

WWWWWWcowWWWWWWW and UrMumLooooool - I am not seeing a ban for. How and why would one admin ban both of your accounts? Were you playing them at the same time?

Why would you repeat something that you know is bannable?

We will have to discuss internally before we lift this. I think we also need further info on why you feel a need to play with three accounts.

I was banned for getting in the chopper when the admin's friend wanted to fly it. It was KILLA_U and 4ever or something like that. They wanted to fly the chopper and I got in it first. I didn't realize that was against the rules. Of course, I can't even see the ban reason so I don't know what reason he gave. I guess UrMumLooooool was unbanned.

>
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'WWWWWWcowWWWWWWW' ... Prior Kick/Ban

As for multiple accounts, plenty of players in the community do it. Like I said, I like to stat whore. Plenty of top players in bf3 do the same. I don't see why that should have any bearing on my appeal. I feel that all of my accounts were banned unjustly, I'm a respected player in the community and mean the community no harm.

Last edited:
That doesn't sound right. You texted me via Discord and I directed you to the site for proper channeling of a review. If you were banned for a racial slur would be correct if you repeated something racial that's on you. That's done automatically not from me.
Suggesting I banned for the use of a heli is painting the wrong picture. If there is no racial slur I have no problem with it being lifted.

Last edited:
Sounds like all of my bans can be lifted, the racism ban was obviously a mistake and killa is okay with lifting the chopper ban, what do you think @TruFreelancer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back