Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigOomson

User name: BigOomson

What is your in game ALIAS(es) OOM91

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ALL CONQUEST MAPS - NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned May 6, 2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was autobanned for typing "nibba" in chat.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I honest to God thought typing in "nibba" wouldn't result in a ban because nibba is just the word ****** but swapping out the letters "g" and hard "r" for two "b"s and two "a"s I made an honest mistake here.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Sorry but we do not lift bans for racial slurs, or attempts to circumvent the filter.

Appeal denied.

Our other servers are still open to you, provided that there is no repeat of a racial slur/slander, or attempt to troll/bait the filter - this will result in a blanket ban across all of our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back