Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

loganmcfar12

User name: loganmcfar12

What is your in game ALIAS(es) MLGBarackObama69

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! [TBG] 60Hz | NAVAL STRIKE MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned I do not remember the exact date and time. My educated guess would be April 27th, in the afternoon. Maybe a day or two ahead or behind.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (autoban)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I used a slur. (Spic)

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was very angry at the moment, and it just slipped out. I myself, and my friends who were on the server, are actually Hispanic, and we throw around the slur to each other as a joke all the time. I now understand that just because my friends and I say it, doesn't mean its ok to say to others. This is our favorite server, and one of the only ones that has a large number of players on Naval Strike. I have many hours on this server and play on it almost daily now. I promise you I will not make this mistake again, and I can't wait to continue playing on your servers with my buds. Thank you!

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

MLGBarack0bama69

Apr 26, 2021 9:49:59 pm. fucking spic

A head/senior admin will review when available.

I'm sorry your appeal is denied. You are still able to play on our servers, but know that if there are any further infractions that you will be permanently banned on all of our servers.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back