User name: xExtreme

What is your in game ALIAS(es) xExtreme

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG Naval Strike Maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/30/21

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I don't know

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was flying around in a stealth jet and all of a sudden I get "PunkBuster banned." I'm not sure if pb actually banned me or an admin, but I have no clue why I was banned.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

In the days prior to you ban I observed you shooting from spawn/rezone in the attack chopper and spawncamping/baserape with a jet shooting at helis and attack boats as they were leaving the carrier.

Both of these actions are against the server rules, and you continued to do these despite warnings with your name in them.

A head/senior admin will review when available to determine the outcome.

I would hope after the warnings and kicks that you knew why you where banned. If you promise to play according to our server rules, I will lift the ban. Agreed?

Well I'm not sure what your boundries of base rape is because to me it seems like your boundries are little wider area than the actual base, but sure I agree. I tend to shoot them after they have taken off/left the carrier unless if I'm being shot at from their base.

If you are shooting them just as soon as they take off.. then you are shooting into the uncap area. Let them get near the first flag before engaging.

Ban lifted.

Back