Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux_01

User name: Crux_01

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Crux_01

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! (TBG) 60HZBF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK JOIN US - TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 25.04.2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) do not remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I did shut the guy from my base and I am sorry for that

Any additional comments you would like to add? I really apologies to the player that I shut from my base and also I do apologies to admin and all the team that I offend . I do promise never to do such thing again, I do enjoy to play at your server and would really appreciate if you can allow me to play again .Thank you in advance.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You were found to be flying mav's, launching suav's and shooting from spawn/redzone on multiple maps. When I talked to you tonight on a private Discord you said you were unaware that a redzone was around each spawn location.

In the future you need to not shoot or use gadgets (suav, mav, mortar, eod, etc) from the spawn/redzone. LIke in the pic below where the ridgeline on the RU side is out of bounds except for the small piece down closest to the road.

firestorm US.png

Last edited:
Hi guys , I really appreciated your advice and I promise that I will not shoot to anyone from the base again in the future. Is this mean that I can play again? As I just tried to join map and the ban is still on?
Thank you again for your fast reply .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back