Ban Appeal

Sulvay

User name: Sulvay

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Sulvayy / SulSuli

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Oli Mankowski

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned on ! ! [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

Admin that banned you (If you remember) 0 clue

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I have applied before and I was told I have been banned by the anti cheat, I have applied with them and here is the approval transcript https://tickettool.xyz/direct?url=h...37126/transcript-closed-appeal-by-sulvay.html I would love to get unbanned also got unbanned by Battlefield Agency what else should I try ?
here is that transcript https://tickets.battlefield.agency/255621263286992896/835184954848706560

Any additional comments you would like to add? Got approved by the anti cheat people.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted. yes

I am not seeing the ban. Can someone else look?

What is the error that you are getting when you try to join?
Also.. Please assure that you are not trying to connect using a VPN.

Have you tried to join today on our bf4 servers??

It doesn't appear to be a VPN per bf4db data

1619298180106.pngjust got this after 20 seconds of being on the server could that be because of something that is on my PC? since I got unbanned from 2 anti cheat agencies?

Since I came back to bf4 I have never been able to join through website I always get this error 1619300058255.png

I would Uninstall punkbuster and reinstall from download as admin

Make sure you reboot after, and verify game files in origin.

Back