Ban Appeal

Levi Tate

User name: Levi Tate

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Levi_Tate_1969

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) STEAM_0:0:459945465

Server name that you were banned on [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/21/2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) i don't know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I don't know

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm sorry if I broke a rule if I did it was not on purpose

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Are you using a VPN by chance, as we have a plugin that kicks for VPN use, it doesn't appear you have ever been able to join the server or your ping is too high to join?

Your history shows 5 games on that account, 2 of which were less than 10 seconds, and none of those 5 games were here. Try logging into http://battlelog.battlefield.com, sign in and join our lockers server from there and at the bottom of the screen there will be a reason you cannot join, get a screenshot of that and it may show what the issue is.

Last edited:
Back