Ban Appeal

punishedsnek

User name: punishedsnek

What is your in game ALIAS(es) punishedyote

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/20/2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) None

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. automated ban (teamkill)

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm quite new to the game (got it last week) and have been playing hardcore for a few days, though im not the best at the game yet and tend to spray or get spooked by teammates running around corners for example. I'll try to watch my fire as i'm still trying to learn not to just shoot first like most FPS games.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Wondering if there's any update as im still a little confused if it's a temporary ban or not, I haven't been banned before

its should be a temp ban... i dont think it is longer than a week. If you cannot join then, let us know

Back