EBOMB25

User name: EBOMB25

What is your in game ALIAS(es) EBOMB25

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # Metro No Lag | ALL WEAPONS |

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned April 16th 2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) i do not, it did not tell me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i was going 50 and 19, got kicked/banned for being mvp on my team

Any additional comments you would like to add? im assuming i was banned because they thought i was cheating, none of my gameplay was sus and anyone who spectated ne wouldve seen im legit. at one point i went to a common hiding spot and found a person afking to be a respawn for their team and was banned after killing them. prob was a salty admin thinking im walling. i really enjoy this server and would like to be able to play again, most active metro server and im disappointed someone can be banned just for being good. my account is also very new but i was col 20 on 360 and i currently have 1.3k hours on csgo so those combined just gave me good aim and game sense.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

First off, you sure that's your user name? Can't find you on our stats page as well as on origin. 2nd we don't ban for people doing well, there can be a myriad of reasons you couldve been kicked or banned. Maybe a head admin can find you but double check your username.

First off, you sure that's your user name? Can't find you on our stats page as well as on origin. 2nd we don't ban for people doing well, there can be a myriad of reasons you couldve been kicked or banned. Maybe a head admin can find you but double check your username.
Well then why was I banned?

Hello @EBOMB25

Thanks for your patience. I'll keep this short and sweet. You're ban will be lifted. No further explanation is needed. We all have lives so hang tight and we will get that ban removed. Can a SA/HA remove his ban please.

Hello @EBOMB25

Thanks for your patience. I'll keep this short and sweet. You're ban will be lifted. No further explanation is needed. We all have lives so hang tight and we will get that ban removed. Can a SA/HA remove his ban please.
Thank you, I’m not mad I just thought it was random

Looks like someone got it. Let me know if you are still banned.

I found it.. BF3 Metro. I think I was looking for the initial name you listed last time. You should be unbanned now. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back