Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_PuniSher_PER

User name: The_PuniSher_PER

What is your in game ALIAS(es) The_PuniSher_PER

Which game is it? battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) 9D921AC3B6E5126D6477240EB58A44D8

Server name that you were banned on # # METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM # # ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned It was about two years ago, I don't remember exactly

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Well I'm not really sure, but I think I made a mistake responding to a person who disrespects me, or it was by using a weapon that was not allowed on the map, which I regret and apologize for my mistakes. I just hope to be able to play again on these servers that were my favorites in which I spent many hours playing and spent very beautiful moments of my life playing with my Brother. The years have passed and I am 38, but the desire to play this wonderful game again has returned

Any additional comments you would like to add? First of all I regret what happened. They were my favorite servers where excellent pure action matches were fought with many players on the map. I just hope again to be able to play again on your servers to remember old times. Have a nice day.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back