Ban Appeal

Doctor Nigeria

User name: Doctor Nigeria

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Doctor_Nigeria

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Doctor_Skinny

Server name that you were banned on ! [TBG] 60HZ | BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/18/2021 9:53pm EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Just said i was banned sorry

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I started the game, drove a jeep straight to the jet got into a jet, flew poorly for a few seconds before bailing out once the jet started to take damage

Any additional comments you would like to add? If there was a ban on using jets then i understand the ban and would avoid using them in the future, aside from that i cant think of anything else i could have done

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I don't understand why a country is perceived by the filters in place as a racial slur, I haven't had this issue with other servers. Is changing my name the only solution to have access to the server again?

Back