Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypecpt

User name: hypecpt

What is your in game ALIAS(es) HypeCpt

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Today at 3:21 AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Irishian88J

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Jet ramming

Any additional comments you would like to add? You have a clown player called Pedro on your servers that keeps reporting me for no fucking reason. I dont fucking ram with a jet when I wanna fly it, I can kill almost anyone in jet so why the fuck do I need to ram someone. Ram happens when you dogfight and you get the same loop curve as your oppenent. But you have this clown that doesnt know shit about jets and generally have a grudge against me cuz I keep farming him and questioning his cheat accusations in the chat. You can go ask Alteredacer that I am a jet player and if I ram with my jet I cant fly so I have no real reason to ram. This guy just takes whatever the fuck I say in chat serious as in "I admit I ram".

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You can even see in the video he kills me before I can pull up so of course my jet corpse will hit his boat.(If you know how to fly jet, you will see that I am pulling up for a split secound but dies)
Secound video where i ram jet it is a loop curve and you can actually see that the stealthjet is ramming me from above which I cant see in 1st person.

Have the admin that banned me ever tried flying jet before?

This ban is only based on ignorance of not know what jet is and how it works and taking what I say out of context to get rid of me.

Last edited:
I'll give you the opportunity to check your attitude quick. Please let us know if you have any interest in us reviewing this.

It's A temp ban. Since you chose poorly with checking your attitude. You will ride out the rest of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back