Ban Appeal

MGGUY

User name: MGGUY

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [HIHO]MGGUY1020

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! [TBG] 90HZ - OPERATION METRO | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 02:30 AM (GMT+9) 02/03/2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto banned (Chat bot)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Hi. I was played on Operation Metro server with my friends and i was typed some JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's famous dialog "Ho~ Nigette kurunoka? Nigesuni kono DIO ni!" on chatting screen. And suddenly i was got kicked by Punk Busters. First, i thought this was some kind of bug but my friend speculated that the chat bot misunderstood my type for racial discrimination such as the N-word. i tried more than 10 times but i always kicked by PunkBuster. My friend recommended me to ask for help to TBG clan and i found TBGclan.com.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Could you fix my server status back to Normal please?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

In English, what were you trying to say?

in Japanese "Nigesuni kono DIO ni?" > in English "You approach me DIO instead of running?"
My friend was trying to back-stabbed me and failed, so i typed this and other JoJo dialog for taunting..
I had no idea that this had caused racial discrimination error. Personally as an Asian player,
I never wrote this phrase for testing chat bot or racial discrimination. I just typed for fun with my friend for taunting he's action.
I'll be more careful next time. Sorry.

This is the the Photo of "Nigesuni kono DIO ni?" scene from JoJo part 3 manga (Oh? You're Approaching me?)
0e7.jpg
<you can also heard this phrase from JoJo anime (0:19~0:22)>

No need to worry. I was just making sure your context was correct. Ban lifted.

Back