Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

garbitos

User name: garbitos

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 5holejesus

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned December 2020, January 2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I messed up and said a bad word i think it must have been a few times in regards to someones connection and the lag I was experiencing. I was going through some stuff at the time and don'y usually talk like that. I really like BF3 and have played on your servers for many years and try to be a good sport.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Forgive my stupid chat comments, I was having some issues at the time. I promise not to re-offend and assist the weak team as much as possible.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Banning for Racial Slur!! laggy nig 1/8/2021 10:05:57 AM"

Appeal denied. You can still play on the other TBG servers. Another infraction of this kind will result in a ban from all TBG servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back