oIIis

User name: oIIis

What is your in game ALIAS(es) oiiis

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on All

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Today

Admin that banned you (If you remember) TruFreelancer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. "Borderline racism" and impersonation on conquest all maps

Any additional comments you would like to add? I thought bans were server specific, my original ban was on the conquest all maps but now I am banned on all the other server? My last appeal was closed before I could even respond. "This will not be lifted, our other servers are still open to you, however any repeat of racial slurs/slander (by you or anyone else using your account) will get you banned on all." - St Ides on another post

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Obviously my ban would stay on the conquest all maps but I do not see why I should also not be allowed in the other ones, naval especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back