Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyCornrows

User name: WendyCornrows

What is your in game ALIAS(es) WendyCornrows, Snailboy1, 17IME

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! [TBG] LOCKER | NO RESTRICTION #60Hz-5GHz | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3 Weeks Ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't know.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Assuming that I was a Hacker. The Reason literally says Wendy for all my accounts.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'd like to admit this reason is pretty logical.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I can see you have used alot of VPN's in the past, did you prehaps forget to turn off the VPN when you tried to join? We have a kick for VPN use enabled.

At the time of the ban, you were listed as banned by BA on one of your alt accounts - it looks as though they've lifted it on their end, so I see no reason why we shouldn't lift on ours

Let me know if you continue to have trouble joining!

I see you back in game, so I'm closing this - should you experience troubles joining in the future please post new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back