Not open for further replies.

Abbadon_exe

BANNED
BANNED
User name: Abbadon_exe

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Abbadon_exe

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST | JOIN US - TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3-02-21

Admin that banned you (If you remember) idk

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. the last time the guy say i was baseraping the enemy team n killing enemys on the CN spawn (siege) i was just playing the objective but playing solo on chopper

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hope u guys understand me cuz brain is poo rn , he add some video saying i was playing or running to the uncap when i literally spawn n was cleaning A (US side map siege ) n different videos when he was pushing n say something like "shooting tvs to the spawn" n he was near C-B (US side siege )

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back