Not open for further replies.

Abbadon_exe

BANNED
BANNED
User name: Abbadon_exe

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Abbadon_exe

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST | JOIN US - TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3-02-21

Admin that banned you (If you remember) idk

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i was reported cuz kill multiple times the enemy soloing on the chopper without tk n the enemy team was pushing with the boat(passives) near his spawn (CN side) on siege map

Any additional comments you would like to add? negative :)

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You've been given time outs in the past for flouting the server rules, more specifically you were given a 4 day time out for baserape in April of 2020, then again a time out for the same infraction in our BF3 server in the same month! Jump forward to June and yet AGAIN in our BF3 server, now here we are back in BF4 and your shooting from uncap(see pic below) - you tell me, how many time outs does it take to get the point across to follow server rules?

abbadon_exe.png

I only spawned in the chopper and advanced, making way for my team, somehow I had to cover myself from the stingers and iglas, however, I kept playing the target, opening space for my team to be able to advance more, however, they had 3 bases and about to control a 4 base

here we have the rules clearly it says do not attack what is not possible to capture never attack the enemy's spawn the other rule also mentions camping with vehicles unless there are no bases and in its image it is clearly seen that the enemy is taking or trying to capture B and D, I return to my spawn to repair myself not to camp from there with the vehicle
I am only vouching for its rules posted on the server if, failing that, they are incorrect, the error is not mine but yours for not specifying and being clearer in its rules
Thanks for your understanding

Attachments

• Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2021.02.10 - 05.17.10.57.png
    Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2021.02.10 - 05.17.10.57.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 6
It's almost an explainable answer, however the video that this was taken from showed that you weren't all capped out, and that you weren't advancing, rather you were hovering over your upcap for protection, firing out, and heading back in for cover to reload/repair - there was more than one video to support this claim against you.

Also with that screen grab of yours, the last rule stated was?

serverrules.png

So again, I ask, how many time outs does it take for you to start following server rules, and why should I lift this?

This video show how we won that means we advancing
how many time outs does it take for you to start following server rules, and why should I lift this?
-everytime they come to the website to report me for baserape , camping , etc but everytime they start shoot me on the base like the last time on BF3 that guy come to the website to report me but never say he start spamming tvs to the main
-Im just having fun and if u pay attention i never was camping on the uncap every video show when i kill him and back to the main cuz they was abussing of locks
if they start shooting me im gonna gift kills is common sense
If you consider that I am not right, go ahead and punish me, playing with people who really complain about those who play the goal becomes boring
Thanks for your attention and good night.

I've had the exact same issue, it is almost impossible to not break the rule on smaller maps with the spawn right next to obj's, the rule should honestly be lifted as it's causing more problems then fixing any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back