Ban Appeal

ATF_RufusSNyper

User name: ATF_RufusSNyper

What is your in game ALIAS(es) RufusSnyper

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! [TBG] BF2 + BF3 MAPS 24/7 # 60HZ / 5GHZ CPU | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned about Feb 6th

Admin that banned you (If you remember) unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Shooting from uncap

Any additional comments you would like to add? Will not shoot from or into uncap again.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

It was more like way behind the uncap, A head/senior admin will determine what happens next.
rufus in redzone firestorm with redzone.png

Ok so here is the deal. You have been repeatedly warned, killed and kicked for this. Yet you ignore these warnings. You have 2,605 Connects to this server so you are well aware of the rules.

As altered has shown above you need to be in bounds. Period.

I am willing to lift this ban if you actually follow our rules. Be warned though. If we find you are violating them again we will perm ban you.

Thank you

Understood. So not just the primary spawn but any uncap is out of bounds on this server. Going forward I have it and will comply.

Thank you again,
RufusSnyper.

you must be somewhere on the map where you can be walked up to and knifed at all times

Just curious but I just tried to play on the server and it still kicks from punkbuster. Is there a timeframe when the ban might be lifted?
Thanks again,
Rufus

Back