Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sistersoldia

User name: Sistersoldia

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Sistersoldia

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) n/a

Server name that you were banned on ! [TBG] 60HZ - NAVAL STRIKE CQ .:. NO LAG .:. TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Feb 8 1:03:23 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Automatic

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Played a full game - I was top scorer on my side but we lost bad to the CN team. I typed in chat "GJ Chinks" meaning Good Job

Any additional comments you would like to add? I totally understand your rules and agree with them. I honestly did not consider that term to be a racial slur. Looking back on it i also understand how it could be taken that way but for the life of me i did not know. If you are able to reconsider i would vow to never type that or anything approaching that in the future, It was a mistake that i regret. Thank you for reading and considering. Sistersoldia - Blackfoot@taconic.net

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I just finished watching 3 seasons of Deadwood and that term is used constantly thats why i had it in my mind. Maybe i should have known but i did not
Thank You.

Sorry,

This will not be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back