Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ehSaladman

User name: 7ehSaladman

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 7ehSaladman

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on https://battlelog.battlefield.com/b.../TBG-60HZ-NAVAL-STRIKE-CQ-NO-LAG-TBGclan-com/

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 02022021 @ 20:30 EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) TruFreelancer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. stated reason was 'jet-ramming' but it was a low-speed landing of jet with SLAMs on the bow of Pedro's boat as a joke

Any additional comments you would like to add? I joined at the very tail end of a round, trying to "join on friend" with Pedro_20_DCC but the balancer put me on the losing team with less than 100 tickets left. I landed a stealth on the beach in spawn, put slams on the bottom and went looking for Pedro to troll him (we play together nearly every night). Right at the end of the round as I saw him leaving the C flag, I came down and leveled out on top and landed on his bow at stall speed and the SLAMs took him out as the end of round music played.

Not intended to be a ram (I loathe rammers) but rather a creative way to kill a friend as a joke but understand from Altered and Tru that any mines/c4/slams on helis or jets are considered rams which I know now.

I apologize for crossing the line and if I need to sit out for awhile, I totally understand and respect that decision. Thanks for reading.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Here is the deal Salad, you have been on our servers FOREVER! 3,356 connects or 77+ days connected. You know the rules and it seems like you have been bending them as of late.

I discussed with you personally when I caught you attacking the uncap, after i had received reports of you doing it from others, and now this. You know the rules, you know what we enforce, and you would have reported someone for doing this same thing to you. Do you at least acknowledge that?

yessir.

and I apologize again for just being silly....wasn't intending to bend the rules (slams on rhibs, jetskis and jeeps is normally ok so it didn't occur to me it would be an issue on a jet but I do understand it clearly now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back