User name: silvercn

What is your in game ALIAS(es) silvercn

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1/23/21 1800

Admin that banned you (If you remember) AFTER

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. talking back

Any additional comments you would like to add? the server was stacked and i pointed it out... he didn't agreed or appreciate my comment... we argued, he had power and kicked me.. i reconsidered and redirected my position, he was simply a bully.. and refused to see that obvious... others pointed out the obvious, and as a result i was banned.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Altered didn't ban you, I did after reviewing your chat logs. It is one thing to be upset about the balance(btw Altered can do nothing about this) and harassing him for 30+ minutes.

I will lift this if you agree to chill out when you get back on the server.

its frustrating... seems complaints are unaddressed or ignored. so it builds up and given the nature of the internet and the world today.... games are a good place to unleash demons. however, I understand I can get pretty nasty... ill just turn off the chat and play... I do actually like the TBG servers... I appreciate it.
Ill take a break for a bit, and try back this evening...

sorry after I'm on my period many times while gaming.. :eek:

Enjoy your permanent all server ban. We reviewed your chat logs. Your racism has no place here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back