BANNED
User name: 087219v2

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 087219

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Operation Locker | TBG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned July 21, 2019, 10:34 am

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Irishian88J

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. 247fairplay statistic on BF3 so the admin apply it to BF4

Any additional comments you would like to add? Before you ban me outright, hear me out. Thank you. According to IBETTYIMAC, they suspected me of cheating in BF4 in operation locker with gernade cheats as I survived their gernade throw but also doing nothing as they spectated me. Concerning with the gernade accusation, I can only assume I had a class that allowed me to survive gernades as the server is known for its explosive but with the standing still, I can only think on changing of my key bindings. Its true I cheated in BF3 as shown in 247fairplay statistic, but that still doesn't explain to me that its reasonable for me to get banned in your servers when I have never cheated in BF4 nor in your servers. I want to understand the reason why I'm banned when I believe between the two game is different.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

This seems to be an automatic ban in our system. There is a way to clear up the kind of past offense with EA.

You will first need to file a report with EA on their website. Just start a post in the link below to get started. They will guide you through the rest of the process.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-general-discussion

This is part of their "Cheaters Program of Redemption" or CPR. Just put your username and CPR in the title and mention the program in the body of the message. Just let them know what you did and that you should be eligible for this program. Copy the link below and we will monitor .

So in reality, you have no reason and evidence to convict me of cheating in your servers when I have done nothing wrong but only basing off from IBETTYIMAC false statement. I have played more than a week or so on your servers before my ban yet you claim automatic ban because of your "system", not a coincidence when the day I get reported and after I get banned. I'm interested to see of conclusion of this appeal, do share the evidence you have found against me.

Last edited:
im not seeing any bans, or players with the name Silvez that has connected to our servers. please provide a battlelog link to your profile.

This ban is not going to be lifted. You openly admit to hacking in BF3 which immediately makes you unwelcome in our community and on our servers. You can edit your posts, stomp your feet, be as mad as you want, but it isn't going to change anything.

You made a stupid decision and are now living with the consequences. Welcome to the the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back