Spiral0utt

User name: Spiral0utt

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Spiral0utt

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # ALL CONQUEST @5ghz

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Jan 20 1am Standard

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. The original ban, which has been lifted, was due to auto ban system picking up typo as racial slur. I have already gone through process to appeal and reverse ban (and got the message it has been lifted), but when trying to rejoin, I still get the message "PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player "Spiral0utt" ... Prior Kick/Ban". I am assuming that while the original ban was lifted, this is a sort of second layer of the ban system that also needs to be lifted.

Any additional comments you would like to add? As with my other appeal, I would just like to share I believe some minor changes to auto ban system can prevent instances like this happening. I think this server is awesome and would like the community for this game to survive as long as possible... I feel there may be others who got mistakingly banned as I have!

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Back