Ban Appeal

4Lokois4theKids

User name: 4Lokois4theKids

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 4Lokois4theKids

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! [TBG] 90HZ - OPERATION METRO | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 01/18/2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto-Ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I typed the word "shenanigans" (technically misspelled as "shenanignas" because i was in a hurry) and I think that the auto-filter saw the "nig" in the middle of the word and tripped, permanently banning me.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I have screenshots of the ban message but I'm sure you can see the ban log as well

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Careful with your spelling please. I have lifted the ban. Please let us know if you have any problems getting in.

Thanks for lifting the ban! Would it have NOT tripped if I had properly spelled "shenanigans"?

Back