User name: bokatanK

What is your in game ALIAS(es) bo-KATAAAAAAAAAN

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on METRO-5GHz-ALL-WEAPONS-TBGCLAN-COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 17 jan 2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial Slurs

Any additional comments you would like to add? My squad mate (VictorMXD) died in a bush on BF3, there is a common bug that you cannot revive them in bushes. I tried to revive him anyway, but when it didn't work I tried to write "bug" and press enter too fast, but I wrote "nig" instead, "b" key is next to "n", "i" is next to "u". :'( I have never insulted anyone, and I don't engage in chat for conversations. Please check the chats. :( Thank you for your time.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

patience is key here, gonna time time for someone to review for context

Thank you for your patience in this matter - yes we had to review/verify the context of this particular situation.

Based off of your explanation, and verifying with kill/chat logs I will be lifting this. Let me know if you have any troubles getting in!

Back