Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Richtofen|

User name: |Richtofen|

What is your in game ALIAS(es) IRichtofenI

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) I use Origin for Battlefield 4, my username there is " IRichtofenI "

Server name that you were banned on All TBG Battlefield 4 servers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3:00am - 5:00am GMT+1

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial and offensive verbal harassment in chat in argument with others

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was unfortunately drinking alcohol in these tough times of lockdown I overdid myself and my comments in the chat got very racist and extremely offensive since others were insulting and hurling racial abuse at me back like "whites will soon be a minority, im so glad!" "death to all whites" "I hope all whites die soon" "white loser" etc. from multiple 3-4 people not just one, so I responded with just as vile, disgusting as possible insults back as they did. I understand it was unacceptable, inexcusable, and undermines the server's reputation, and I apologize and beg for forgiveness, a temporary ban would be fine but please do not ban me permanently, TBG servers is what I rely on to play late night Battlefield, I would appreciate this second chance, I've never been banned before and never engage with chat, just I was very drunk, which does not excuse my speech but still did not help my reasoning. I swear this will never happen again if a second chance is granted.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back