Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TankingChick

User name: TankingChick

What is your in game ALIAS(es) --TankingChick--

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) --TankingChick--

Server name that you were banned on ! [TBG] 60HZ - BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned No idea

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. No idea

Any additional comments you would like to add? I went to go play a round today and it says I got a permanent ban for a prior kick or ban? I'm so confused, I have never been banned from a TBG server

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I banned you for shooting from spawn, the red star on the image below indicates your position last night. As you can see the farther towards the top of the map, the further you must be from the mountain ridge to be out of the redzone. TBG servers have a rule that you cannot shoot, use a mav, mortar, laze, anything offensive/defensive from spawn/redzone.

Previously I had admin killed you and admin kicked you multiple times for shooting from spawn on all 4 maps in the server rotation. Last night I posted a Yell message in the middle of the screen directed at you by name to not shoot from spawn, then several minutes later there you were.

A head/senior admin will review when one is available.

firestorm US tankingchick.png

Oh crap. I am SO sorry, I didn't see the yell message, and I didn't realize where I was, was in spawn. If I had seen the yell message you sent to me I would have moved immediately.

I rarely snipe, i'm usually in a tank, and I wasn't aware. I am so so so sorry!!!

This was not done maliciously, and I promise you my intent was not to seem like I was ignoring, or intentionally being ignorant.

We will get this lifted and treat it as a learning lesson. Be cautious of that uncap line and you won't have any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back