Ban Appeal

User name: lacroserocks

What is your in game ALIAS(es) lacroserocks

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Hardcore All BF4 Maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1/5 or 1/6? Not sure what time, I wasn't in game

Admin that banned you (If you remember) not sure who

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Per this thread tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal.60534/ I was banned for uncap attacking?

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was told that this was a 3 day ban. It has been 4-5 days now. I was wondering if someone would be able to look into this. I have seen other threads where you guys were having ban sticking issues.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Cowbell Kevin

Director of Cheating Program of Redemption
Senior Admin
Donator
Ban time appears to be over. You were banned on 1/6/2021 at 15:59. The system would probably automatically unban tonight. I went ahead and manually did it. Please let me know if you have any troubles getting in.

St. Ides

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Donator
facepalm! procon seems to think you still owe 52mins of this ban apparently?? I'm gonna let the time ride so it can clear that timeban out, and if you still have trouble joining than I will manually remove the file after that.....