Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Ever_Alon3

User name: 4Ever_Alon3

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 4Ever_Alon3

Which game is it? battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # ALL CONQUEST @5GHZ | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned aproxmitaly 2 months ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) im not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. well, they posted 2 vids of my base raping and i dont really do that but those times the enemy team was base raping and i told them to stop so we can get out but they didnt listen so , once we gained all posts i did base rape but out of rage.i have many friends here on this clan and i always play with them and i play fair and i dont tent to do those things. anways, i was supposed to be ban for 2 weeks so, i waited since i did do those times but till now that is 2 months now i havent be unban. plz considered unbanning me . thank you

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

It looks as tho the chat filter picked up something - I'm lifting this in good faith, however be very careful with your spelling going forward!

Took some digging, but it you should have never been able to connect to this server in the first place due to using a racial slur in the past.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back