Cpt_Nate01

User name: Nibba_Nate03

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Nibba_Nate03

Which game is it? Battlfield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) 76561198172211225

Server name that you were banned on !! [TBG] 90HZ - Operation Locker - No Lag

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 01/02/21

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No idea, it didnt tell me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. No clue, i recently bought the game for PC however I have had a lot of experience on XBOX in years prior, its possible that my level of skill was seen as hacking because of my low level

Any additional comments you would like to add? Maybe add a warning system, i was just playing and got banned out of the blue with no reason

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Hi there, thanks for appealing.....you were banned for your in game alias, as the first 5 letter portion of your name would constitute a violation of our in-game anti-racism chat policy, and ultimately deploy the chat filter against anyone using your name in chat - essentially, any player wishing to communicate with you/or about you whilst using your name would be banned for a racial slur!

This is easily fixed by a simple alias name change....once you've changed your alias name please link your battlelog profile here for verification and this ban will easily be lifted!

Last edited:
That link does not include your profile.

Gave it the honest college try.......try joining now and let us know if you have troubles!

Can you try logging in with battlelog, and the screenshot the kick/ban msg you get and post it up here for us?

If you log into battlelog and use that to attempt to log in game, it will then show you the stated reason for kick/ban on a red banner on bottom of screen - I'm curious as to what the msg is as, I've cleared all the logs related to this ban, so a screenshot of that will help - also, just to clarify, it's the lockers server you are trying to connect to?

@St. Ides I am still banned off of the hardcore server as well

Attachments

• 056a3259a58989a7045fe278a461db70.png
    056a3259a58989a7045fe278a461db70.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back