Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceColdPotatosBF

User name: IceColdPotatosBF

What is your in game ALIAS(es) IceColdPotatosBF

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) IceColdPotatoes

Server name that you were banned on ! [TBG] 60HZ - BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 9:30ish PM Central US 12/31/2020

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Alteredacer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Shooting from uncap (even though we were getting camped by stingers and such)

Any additional comments you would like to add? My pilot (garylyew) and I were flying the AH on the US spawn on Firestorm and we were being camped in our spawn by the AA and stingers and iglas, my pilot even got sniped out of the seat by a sniper while we were repping in our deployment, and nothing was done to them, all I said was 'can we get out of our spawn?' and alter bans me.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
I banned you for an action of yours from several minutes before, while I checked my video. A head/senior admin will review.

Do you have any video to backup your statement? I'd like a long video of that round. No short edited clips.

No, I only had a 15 second Instant Replay on, and I'm pretty sure that wouldn't show anything.

Since this is your first time appealing this we will give you 1 more chance on the condition that you promise to stay out of our uncaps. Next time it will be a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back