BANNED
User name: Luisingpr

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Luisingpr

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on NAVAL STRIKE

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned NOV 2020

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Dont remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Plane Crash close to admin

Any additional comments you would like to add? Please let me know if i was banned since i just receive a punk buster error after was kicked by an admin.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
@Alteredacer was the banning admin, you were banned for jet ramming. You were also banned by me in bf2/bf3 server for wearing tbg clan tags in our server.

Thanks for the reply. my ban was for 5 days only. also sorry for the wrong alias. my keyboard keeps adding extra l. So do i still banned after the 5 days ban?

Thanks for the information. then i do appeal the ban. since all i was after was your tag and not a ram. I did crash close to you, i will admit but no ram was involved.

doing a lawndart with the jet with wreckage all around me and you standing over me in a pilot suit is a jet ram.

I was after your tag. no way i can collect if you are dead. and i am a bad pilot also lol.

I won't consider this appeal until you are no longer wearing TBG tags.

Sorry but i don't have any TBG tags. the one i have is TBG1 that's stands Taino Boricua Gaming # 1 and is listed under my Profile. I could use Boricua Taino Gaming BTG is that's acceptable? and thanks again for the chance!

One is my wife and the other is my friend that is living with me. you should be able to verify this.

You are correct, this is verifiable if they have IPs on the same network as you. These accounts are connecting with the same exact IP as you.

But i dont use any of the account above. you should be able to verify this also. Server log. after the ban.

Back