budgetironman

User name: budgetironman

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Budget_Ironman

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on BF2/BF3 MAPS + SILK

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 6:20PM GMT

Admin that banned you (If you remember) idk

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Calling the administration paedophiles

Any additional comments you would like to add? I feel that the admins action to 'slay' me was unfair. In my immediate disappointment I dispelled my disagreement with inappropriate speech directed blindly due to not knowing which particular administrator preformed the kick. I'd like to request an unban from this particular server due to it being one of the lesser modified servers that myself and my small group have good connectivity to it. I apologiese for my comments and will refrain from acting out in a verbal manner. I am not pleading for a second chance, but a last chance.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You were killed for shooting the AA from spawn, then I kicked you for the comment you made about the server. You are not banned.

Due to the immediate message from the default punkbuster message I did assume that one was banned.
At the very least, now I know that I am able to continue playing and my apology has been heard by the affected party.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back