Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollmy

User name: rollmy

What is your in game ALIAS(es) xZollqa

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # METRO @5GHz .:. NO RESTRICTIONS .:. TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned N/A

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. No idea

Any additional comments you would like to add? I want to ask for the reason and would love to ask you guys to lift the ban/kick. Got a sudden ban, can't join.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Look closer, this is not a new account. This account was made in 2014, I played BF3 for over 1500 hours on my ps3, servers are now dead. 40 % is not that far fetched. I play Bf1, Bf4, and Bf5. We can argue about my skills, but this is not proof of hacking at all. If you have the right spot, you can easily reach those stats. So please take again an closer look at my stats and please consider lifting the ban. I appreciate it. Thank you

Please provide footage of your gameplay that would help explain the high Headshot rate.

I'll make it really easy for you bud, this is barely obtainable for top players and yet you do it over and over again.

1607024276342.png

Go back to console. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back