Not open for further replies.

Agent_EV3GA

BANNED
BANNED
User name: Agent_EV3GA

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Agent_EV3GA

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # [TBG] HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS / 60HZ / TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 10:10 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Irishian88J

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Admin accused me of being racist, showed the chat logs and all I said was "hasdklfj asdfkljasdf o"

Any additional comments you would like to add? This is so stupid. I know the rules, I play the server a lot. I tell others not to say certain words. Now I'm banned for typing out "lkajsdf oajsdf alsdjf" Read the chat logs. It's all there. I didn't use a racial slur. I know the rules.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I was responding to someone! I don't understand how you guys keep saying I tested the filter... or trolled the filter?? Why would I purposely get myself banned OR go through all this work just so I can play a server again?

Nov 21, 2020 11:52:05 pm DID HE SAY THE N WORD

Then why the not type out the word you meant above, that is pure trolling, other peeps usually start guessing the word and get themselves banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back