Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben9996

User name: ben9996

What is your in game ALIAS(es) SmokeTubeRob (I'm doing this on behalf of my friend NoobTubeBob)

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Yesterday

Admin that banned you (If you remember) https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.59901/

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Tricking a hacker into tripping the racial filter to get him banned

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hi guys, NoobTubeBob did nothing wrong. Let's lay down a timeline of events: 1) Some time in the past, a pair of a hackers harassed your server. They harassed it so bad, one of you admins got salty to the point of putting down a server warning message (by the way this encourages them, so good job whoever did that) 2) These two hackers join the server, and start blowing up every vehicle on the server repeatedly 3) Everyone realizes this, and it gets upwards of 15 votes for a voteban (the voteban is broken so... nothing happens!) 4) NoobTubeBob asks the question "Who lives in Israel" (correct answer is Israelis) and predictably, an asshole in one way is an asshole and multiple ways so of course the moron says "Fuck Jews" - Note: this is not even something I denied - I freely admitted it in the forums long before you took action with it. 5) We are finally rid of (one of the two hackers) I understand your perspective. The ends rarely justify the means. However, if this isn't a time where the ends justify the means, I don't know what is. This server is constantly harassed by hackers, on a level not even close I see on any other servers I play on. Did you guys ever stop to think why?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

We don't do ban appeals for other people, if he wants to appeal he has to post himself.

Let me lay down a timeline myself...

No. Denied.

Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back